Wist je dat ?

Wist je dat er overal zout in zit ? Zelfs in een zuurtje of kauwgom. Geloof het of niet ;).

Lc Talking

You can also change my blog in your language.


vrijdag 19 december 2014

Back in time

Gooodddddddevening,

Is that 1 word ? I don't really know. So it's been a long time that I have written something down. I decided to go back where I stopped bloggin. The last blog was in April, I guess. A lot of things have changed in that time. Oh my god where do I start. I was telling about my friends dad. After that I had to finish my school. It was a busy few months. I have my diploma (is that how you say this?) but yes. So I have the papers to start a own business in the Hospitality. But I decided to do something else, even I am not good in studying. I started a study in commercial economic, if you can understand what I am saying. Basically I want to do the sales in a company who's doing business in events. That would be really cool ! 

Yeah so that is what I am doing right now. I have vacation for two weeks. I really don't know what to do in those two weeks, but luckily I can work more. That has two good points:

1. my time will be filled 
2. I can spend more money for Christmas !!!

I cannot tell you how much I love Christmas. There will be a lot of presents, food, family and friends :). 
And I am happy because our project is kind of done, but not really. The 8th of January we will doing a pitch, what basically meants that we are doing a presentation infront of a lot of people. I am a little bit scared but I will be doing fine. And after the presentation you can win a 1000 euro's for the first place. The second place gets 500 euro's and the third 250 euro's. So I want to win :D.

This is it. I am done for now. Follow me on:


Halowaaa !!

LcTalking

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten