Wist je dat ?

Wist je dat er overal zout in zit ? Zelfs in een zuurtje of kauwgom. Geloof het of niet ;).

Lc Talking

You can also change my blog in your language.


vrijdag 11 april 2014

The language English

Hey ! Whats up!

I always wished to be a good writer. Not in my language but in English. I have English and I tought I was pretty good in it. But it's not. I can speak it like it's my own language. Maar nu hang ik alweer en weet ik niet wat ik nog meer in het Engels moet zeggen. Het is zo jammer, want de lezers van deze blog zijn meestal Engels talig. Most of the people who read this blog are English. It's so bad that I am not good in making sentence.
But I am going to try to make this blog in English. Don't hate if I am wright something wrong !!

It was a very sad day today. The dad of my friend died last friday. He had cancer, for 4 months. It was really hard to see her telling about him. Today was the funeral. We were there for her and her family. It was sad to see them crying. He made the fight of his life, and you could see that. He was very skinny, and the look in his eyes is indescribable ( I don't know if you say it like that ). A lot of people came and say a little thing about this man. 

I think this is it ! I am done for today. Would you please tell me how my English is ???? I hope it's not too bad haha. I will talk to you soon ;).

Oh and btw follow me on;
Instagram lchoufoer 
Facebook Loes Choufoer
Twitter Loes Choufoer
Those are the links to the website ;).
And I have a tumblr account but I don't know how to use that one ! I am sorry :).

Halowaa !

x Lc Talking 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten